SMASH AND GRAB HOT SPOTS
- The William Nicol Drive off-ramp from the N1 on the Sandton side.
- The corner of Old Pretoria Road and 1st Avenue in Alexandra.
- New Road off-ramp in Midrand.
- Riviera Road off-ramp near Killarney Mall.
- Intersection of Christiaan de Wet Road and Wilgerood Road in Roodepoort.
- All the traffic lights along Louis Botha Avenue between Alexandra and Hillbrow.
- Parkwood and Saxonwold (Rosebank precinct).
- Upper Houghton and Killarney (Hillbrow precinct).
- Between 10th and 11th Avenues and 4th and 7th Avenues in Parkhurst (Parkview precinct).
- Glenhazel, Lombardy East and Sandringham (Sandringham precinct).
- Orange Grove and Highlands North (Norwood precinct).
- Yeoville, Bellevue and Bellevue East (Yeoville precinct).
- Wynberg, Bramley, Marlboro and Kew (Bramley precinct).
- The Atterbury Road off-ramp from the N1 in Menlyn.
- Lynnwood Road off-ramp on the N1.
- John Vorster Drive off-ramp from the N1 in Lyttelton.
- Jean Avenue off-ramp from the R28 in Centurion.
- Rigel Avenue off-ramp from the N1 in Erasmuskloof.
- Corner of University Road and Lynnwood Road in Hatfield.
- The traffic lights along Walker Street in Sunnyside.
- The Lynnwood Road and Hans Strijdom Drive intersection in Garsfontein.
- The traffic lights along Nelson Mandela Drive in Sunnyside.
- The traffic lights along Simon Vermooten Road in Silverton.
- Along Beyers Naude Drive and Paul Kruger Street in Wonderboompoort.
- Nelson Mandela Drive, Duncan Street and Walker Street in Sunnyside.
- The R55 in Erasmia.
- Burnett Street, Hilda Street and the Atterbury Road off-ramp in the Brooklyn area.
- Delfi Avenue and Garsfontein Road in Garsfontein
Suntinco – Window tinting and smash and grab we have a very strong footprint in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Gauteng, Rustenburg and Witbank